Caribbean Cruises Report

has been moved to new address

http://www.caribbean-cruises-report.info

Sorry for inconvenience...

Caribbean Cruises: Independence of the Seas, Portofino Restaurant

Caribbean Cruises

Cruise Reviews Blog. Latest Cruise Ships Reviews. Tips For Cruise Vacation. Best Cruise Companies: Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Disney...

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Independence of the Seas, Portofino Restaurant

Independence of the Seas, Portofino Restaurant

What a delicious dishes! I really enjoyed the dining. It was my first experience with Independence of the Seas cruise Ship. I had my dining in Portofino Restaurant. Such a beautiful restaurant it was! The ambiance of Portofino was very nice and eye appealing. It poured tranquil beauty and elegance. Restaurant people were very friendly and assistive. I was in great appetite and wished to have some Italian dishes.
I got very yummy Italian cuisines at Portofino Restaurant. Words are not enough to describe its luscious taste. Its magnificent taste still yields my tongue to have them again. Restaurant people were very attentive and engaged throughout our meal without hurry. Food were presented in appreciative manner and served in sizable portions. Thousands of thanks for the restaurant people and also to the ship people for giving me such a wonderful and mouthwatering food. No doubt, I will again go for Independence of the Seas for their tasty food.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home