Caribbean Cruises Report

has been moved to new address

http://www.caribbean-cruises-report.info

Sorry for inconvenience...

Caribbean Cruises: Independence of the Seas, Lovely and Friendly Service

Caribbean Cruises

Cruise Reviews Blog. Latest Cruise Ships Reviews. Tips For Cruise Vacation. Best Cruise Companies: Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Disney...

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Independence of the Seas, Lovely and Friendly Service

Independence of the Seas, Lovely and Friendly Service

Very appreciative services done with pleasant face- this is what I had from Independence of the Seas’ staffs. Ship people were very assistive and attentive. They were there whenever I needed their help and assistance. I was for the first time traveling in a ship to cruise the world. I was not aware of how to behave in big ships like Independence of the Seas. But staffs of Independence of the Seas helped me a lot in every matter. Thanks a lot for the friendly and caring staffs!

I experienced the uniqueness of their service in dining, room service, bar service, entertainment hall and every where. Other than treating me as one of their ship guests, they treated me as one of their old friends or family member. I never experienced such an appreciative service till that time. Once again thanks for such a lovely and friendly staffs and service.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home